- 5 Reasons Why Odd-Even Rule is Favourable for Delhiites
Every 15 days of the months are owned by this scheme. While some are nagging about the rule, there are also some who have been benefited and support this newly launched system. In today’s post, I’ll you at least 5 reasons why this odd-even rule is going all good and worthwhile for Delhiites.
1. Relaxation provided to women drivers, CNG operated vehicles, chief ministers of states, and the vehicles carrying students in school uniforms. This relief got introduced in the second phase of Odd-Even scheme and it’s pretty much justified! Also, you won’t have to cancel your weekend outing since it won’t be applicable on Sundays.
2. As it’s obvious, this scheme will save time and pollution. If not complete, it will partially decrease the traffic and the cars you see on the road. Jams will be much less and you’ll be able to ride smoothly without frequently stopping!
3. In Delhi, only 20.7% own a four-wheeler according to a survey so what about those 79.3% ? If you don’t have a car, it’s goodie good for you! You won’t have to worry about this scheme either.
4. You’ll save your hard earned money and lots of fuel by indulging in carpooling which is good for the environment.
5. If you’re someone who constantly relies on public transports like buses and metros, it will eventually put pressure on the Government to consider increasing the number of public transports!
All in all, I think I favor this rule! It’s just my personal opinion but if you look at the advantages, you’ll consider liking it. What are your views about the Odd-Even rule? Share it in the comments!