Alia Bhatt Beauty Secrets and Tips: Alia Bhatt needs no introduction as she is one of Bollywood’s top actresses at a young age. Everyone in the industry appreciates her acting skills.
She has got three Filmfare Awards. Alia is one of the highest-paid actresses in India. Alia has been appearing in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list since 2014 and featured by Forbes Asia in their 30 Under 30 list of 2017. She has done phenomenal roles in movies like Raazi, Dear Zindagi, Kalank, Sadak 2, and many more.
Other than her acting skills, Alia is loved for her beauty. Undoubtedly, she is one of the cutest actresses in Bollywood, isn’t she?
Alia’s fashion sense is super impressive. She kills every look in such confidence, along with her beautiful makeup looks make her look even more exquisite.
Did you always want to know Alia Bhatt’s beauty secrets, fashion, and makeup selection style? Don’t worry; we have all the things sorted in this article, from Alia’s fashion, makeup to her beauty secrets that you were still unaware of!
Table of Contents
Alia Bhatt’s Beauty Secrets and Tips
On being asked in an interview conducted by a leading lifestyle magazine that what is her skincare regime, Alia says: “I feel one’s skin is a reflection of what’s inside. I keep in mind to drink lots of water, and of course, everyone has that one face wash that works very well for them.
The actress also says that she likes using “Multani mitti.” or fuller’s earth.
On being asked about her gorgeous hair that ” What’s her hair care routine like?” She replies, “I have to wash my hair once every two days, and if I’m not working, then once every three days.”
Beauty sleep is essential. Alia has beautiful skin, and a lot of it has to do with the beauty sleep she swears by. She tries to sleep at least 7-8 hours a night. So, girls, take notes, don’t underestimate your beauty sleep.
Healthy food is a must. Alia is selective about what she eats. She makes sure that she has enough Vitamins for healthier-looking skin.
It is known to all that drinking enough water is essential for your body. Alia drinks 8-9 glasses of water daily that help rid her body and skin of toxins. Everyone will not agree that water consumption will improve skin, but many often report that their skin has a more radiant glow by increasing their water intake. She also uses ice to reduce early-morning puffiness in her face.
She places a special emphasis on what she eats as she believes, ‘you are what you eat.’
- Breakfast: A bowl of cornflakes with egg white sandwiches or poha
- Mid-morning meal: A glass of vegetable juice
- Lunch: Dal, chapati, and salad
- Evening: A cup of coffee or tea along with biscuits
- Night: Dal and rice along with vegetables
- Before bedtime: A glass of milk
Alia works out daily for 45 minutes. It helps her skin breathe, and it also increases the blood circulation in her body, leading to a natural pink glow on her face.
Do not forget to hydrate
Alia uses a light gel or cream-based moisturizer that gives her an instant moisture boost, making her skin look fresh and glowing.
When asked about her makeup routine, Alia says, “I think concealer. At the end of the day, no matter what you do, you need to conceal your eyes. You can only apply the concealer and maybe go for less foundation, something like a BB cream. But I still think you need to use a concealer.” Also, Alia never forgets to remove her makeup before going to bed.
Here is Alia’s makeup artist telling how to recreate Alia’s minimalist makeup look in just a few steps:
- Prepping your skin is the most important part. Mix essential oil with a strobe cream to moisturize your skin and give it a healthy glow. You can even top it up with a spritz of the M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+.
- Your foundation should be aqua-based, one that leaves you with a healthy, dewy finish. Stay away from a matte foundation for this look — you can try the Chanel Vitalumière Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15. Conceal your skin if necessary using the M.A.C Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer.
- Fill your brows if you spot any gaps and brush and seal your hair in place with the Benefit 24 Hr Brow Setter Shaping And Setting Gel. For your eyes, pick a cool-toned, silvery pink cream eyeshadow like the Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Pale Shell and apply it over your eyelid up to the crease.
- Top this off with a similar colored powder eyeshadow and blend a soft beige one into the crease.
- If you feel the need, tight line your upper lash line with a kohl pencil. Make sure you apply lots of mascara – waterproof mascara is a great option.
- Give your face a slight contour using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit, dust your cheeks with a soft pink blush, and use a soft, cool highlight on your cheekbones and the high points of your face.
- Prep your lips with a lip balm and use a glossy pink hue, like the Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss in Shock, to complete your look.
A peek in Alia’s Makeup Bag
Alia always keeps kajal, mascara, lip balm and different shades of lipsticks that she likes.
Here are some makeup looks of Alia that made us go gaga:
From the minimal makeup look to the smokey eye look, Alia made us say, “Ahhmazing.” Her looks are always perfect.
Alia knows how to pull off with just a shade of red. Her red lipstick look is just so effortlessly gorgeous, isn’t it?.
Her wedding makeup is something from which we all should take notes. She’s just killing the looks with such minimalist makeup, and here WE ARE SO IMPRESSED!
She knows how to dress classy and play with highlighters. We can’t help but admire her amazing sense of makeup and outfit.
Alia believes in using minimal makeup, and that’s something impressive.
We can never get over Alia’s looks, from edgy to traditional and hot looks. She pulls every look so confidently and gracefully.
If you’ve been stalking her as we have, then you must be inspired by her refreshing hairstyles and edgy looks and not forget her gorgeous hair Beach waves, side-swept locks, funky braids, and super sleek strands are some of the awesome hairdos that she’s carried that we love. The recent red carpet looks of Alia are tremendously amazing!
The Girly Alia
Alia Bhatt’s girly looks are like my favorite. She usually flaunts dewy skin and pink lips to top the gorgeous girly look.
Here are some girly looks of Alia that made us say ‘wow’:
The Funky Alia
We love how she pairs ripped or damaged jeans, crop tops, and funky footwear to pull off these funky looks. The makeup adds a cherry to the cake!
Here are the FUNKY ALIA LOOKS:
The Desi Alia
She looks stunning in all her traditional looks, be it the wedding looks or some festival. Alia knows how to pull off gracefully these looks! We love how she keeps her look simple with natural makeup and “oh-so-pretty-hair.” Her subtle looks when going traditional are goals.
These traditional looks of Alia have been the talk of the town:
The Experimental Alia
We love how she gets out of her comfort zone and creates such amazing styles that we’ve never thought of!
Sometimes the experimental looks she creates are so unique and unexpected by us. She’s truly a fashion icon and inspiration for every girl out there!
I hope you get to know about Alia Bhatt’s beauty secrets, amazing makeup looks, and fashion with this article.
Establish a skincare routine, work on your goals, be flawless always, and remember you’re made beautiful!