The singer Zayn Malik has practically made every woman swoon over him. He’s not just popular with the ladies, but also with guys because of his dapper hairstyles and fashion sense.
His great sense of style has proven itself time and time again. He’s tried every haircut, long and short, messy and clean, and guess what? He looks great in every haircut! Everyone is smitten with him.
There are many guys who look up to him for style inspiration, and Zayn Malik is known for his hairstyles. In recent years, he has sported a wide variety of hairstyles that suit a wide variety of faces, so here we bring you some awesome hairstyles for every guy’s face type!
1. The signature, official ZAYN hairstyle!
This has got to be the most basic haircut of Zayn, and it’s not even a bit tricky to pull off. A simple and casual haircut that would go with every guy, practically!
2. That ‘Aladin’ Guy
Look at his slicked-back hair that makes him look like a gentleman. It looks like a guy came straight out of a fairytale to charm ladies!
3. Here comes our Zayn-y guy sporting that blonde swirl up his hair. That’s quite a trendy look, and any shade of your choice can replace the blonde shade!
4. You can be my hero any day! This is totally a red carpet hair look with a strand hanging out. This classy 90s look haircut of his still captures our hearts.
5. He came off with this messy look once in an interview, and let me tell you, he’s a hairstyle genius. I really like this messy hairstyle as it can go with any age and with any face shape!
6. The mesmerizing quiff!
This spiky look of his gives a sporty appearance of a cheerful guy. With sides shaved minimally and in the middle, hair is kept spiky. That’s Zayn’s style. I can see many young guys these days pulling-off this haircut.
7. Again a messy, long hair in which he looks like a cool skater-boy.
8. This look is from his Instagram selfie in which he rocks straight hair with the middle portion going upwards like a surf! This look goes excellent with a beard!
Zayn Malik always manages to look best in these haircuts. These pics would give you an idea that you can take to your hairdresser and glam up your hair! Just remember not to exactly copy his haircut but keep in mind what style would look best on you. Just advice, keep it minimal and balanced.