Do you want to buy pure, raw, and the best organic honey online? Your search ends here!
A hidden treasure of our kitchen is undoubtedly honey. It’s a multipurpose magical superfood that can be used in many ways. The following are some of the benefits of honey:
- This elixir is believed to be beneficial for both the health and the appearance of the skin.
- In addition to being a powerful acne remedy, honey is a very good moisturizer. In several face packs, it can replace water.
- Honey is also said to boost hair growth. Honey hair masks will give you beautiful and shiny hair.
- Not to forget, honey can be used in the kitchen as well. Honey has been recommended as an alternative to sugar and oil by health experts. Your cholesterol and heart will be healthier if you do this.
- It is a healthy morning ritual to mix warm water and honey.
Do you know which honey is the best? The best honey is said to be raw organic honey. The reason for this is that most of its ingredients are natural. They are naturally processed and only contain fresh, organic ingredients.
Now, let’s look at the best organic honey brands available in the market.
KIVA UMF 20+ Raw Manuka Honey
We are pleased with this organic honey from the faraway hills of New Zealand, one of the best in the world. In this bottle, you’ll also find honey extracted from coastal areas. This honey has been UMF certified, guaranteeing that it is pure, safe and good to eat.
Manuka Health – MGO 400+ Manuka Honey
Cinnamon extracts are present in this raw honey, which is unprocessed. It is suitable both for eating and for application to the skin because it is 100% pure. Due to the cinnamon extracts in this honey, it is perfect for acne-prone or sensitive skin types.
YS Eco Bee Farms Buckwheat Pure Raw Honey
It is organic honey, which has been a pioneering product since 1995. This is an American grade A honey that is superior to all others. It is best to store honey at room temperature, but infants should not consume it.
EVVA 100% Pure Raw Honey
Moldavian bees are the source of this raw organic honey. One of the unique aspects of this honey is that its pollen composition is also intact. In addition to neutralizing free radicals, this honey is loaded with protein and fiber. It is gluten-free honey that is also excellent for salad dressing.
YS Eco Bee Farms Raw Unfiltered Honey
This is unfiltered and unpasteurized honey. Honey is completely organic and is a great food for humans. You can use the honey all over your body with no worries. But before using it for infants, it is best to go for a small chunk of testing.
Sleeping Bear Farms Cinnamon Raw Honey
This is unprocessed raw honey, which has cinnamon extracts in it. The honey is 100% pure and thus fit for eating as well as application on the skin. Because of the cinnamon extracts in this honey, it is perfect for acne-prone or sensitive skin types.
Isabell’s Honey Farm Raw & Unfiltered Orange Blossom Honey
A morning snack can also be prepared from this form of honey because it’s the purest form of honey. This is a certified USA honey that ensures good digestion as well as being suitable for use.
Big Island Bees Raw Hawaiian Honey
This is a certified form of honey that has not been heated. This honey is naturally smooth and crystallized, giving it a raw, creamy, and smooth texture. It is a Hawaiian product.
Wedderspoon 100% Raw Manuka Honey
This is 100% pure honey that has been certified. Honey with this quality is perfect for dietary consumption for a long time period.
Stockin’s Unheated & Unfiltered Raw Buckwheat Honey
This is an unheated and unfiltered raw honey. It is made in the USA from Buckwheat Blossoms. This is a nutrient-dense and flavorful honey which is 100% yummy.
Monastery Creamed Honey – Pure Raw Virginia Honey
The honey in this jar is 100% pure Virginia honey that isn’t crystallized. In addition to changing viscosity and texture with temperature, it also changes its color. The honey has a creamy consistency and is extremely thick.
Tropica Honey Organic Mustard Flower Honey
This honey has been brought straight from the hives and is 100% natural. In this honey, there are no harsh chemicals or treatments. Thanks to mustard, there is a strong aroma and taste to this honey. It is known to regulate your body’s insulin levels.
Sandt’s Wildflower Unfiltered Honey
The honey is unfiltered and raw, which is best for beauty and consumption. Since it is non-GMO and does not contain any additives, it is quite safe to consume by people of all ages.
However, the million-dollar question is how will you know which honey is pure and organic? Here’s what you need to know.
How to identify Pure and organic Honey?
The label area should always be checked for free words such as organic, pure, raw. However, we have no way of knowing if they’re 100% honest. So, let’s see what are the different ways through which you can determine whether honey is pure or not.
- Thumb Test – Put a drop of honey and try to spread it. If it spreads or spills, then it’s not pure honey. Due to its thickness, pure honey will stick to your thumb.
- Water Test – Put a drop of honey in a glass full of water. Honey that dissolves in water is artificial honey since real honey will always sink to the bottom.
- Flame Test – Take a burning matchstick and bring it close to the honey. With honey, try lighting it up. Artificial honey will not burn, but pure honey will.
- Blotting Paper Test – Drop a honey drop on the blotting paper. Honey that gets absorbed isn’t pure. Pure honey will just sit there, refusing to get absorbed.
So here ends the list of the best raw and organic honey brands. Ensure the honey you are buying is raw, organic, and unfiltered.
If you are considering buying the product, make sure you read reviews first. Don’t forget to check the full list of ingredients as well.
You now have a lot of options to choose from, so choose wisely and according to your needs.