Neon color is something that people usually say ‘no’ when seeing first. Especially boys who are only interested in trying the clothes of the same colors family always do that. Neon is one of the hottest and eye-catching colors, which are not liked by many, but; fluorescent neon actually looks good and bright.
When it comes to neon, there are huge ranges of colors to choose from, like acid green, electric blue, pink blue, muted neon, which definitely enhance your style even when thousands of people surround you.
Well, there is a very common myth that neon cannot go well with men’s personality. Guys can rock the color equally as girls do because it highlights the shining personality.
One of the essential things to remember while choosing neon shades that they should not be overused. A proper kind of balance is what you need to look good. Wear neon-bright shades that can define that part of your body when the color covers it, and I am sure it will charm people around you.
So, let’s break the myth that neon is not a color for men and have a look at our neon clothes styling guide for men:
How to choose the right shade of Neon?
Neon is the color that will make you live on any occasion. If you choose the wrong shade, it can make you the object of everyone’s laugh, while the right shade of orange, blue, green can entirely thump up your look.
Put the outfit together smartly and complement it with some accessories. Whenever you choose your clothes in that shades, be honest as compromising in choosing the color is not good when it is not matching enough.
There can be some point when you see a particular color suits others, but it is not looking good on you. It happens when you have variants and highlights. So, in that case, choose different shades. Here are some tips that can help you.
• Shirts in neon color can go well with denim. It will give you a casual and classy look at the same time.
• In case you do not want too much neon, do follow the strategy of minimalist neon. For example, you can wear casual shoes in the color neon, accessories, and caps.
• Add some fun elements by wearing neon denim or pants. But, put the piece right to challenge your inner Ranveer Singh.
• Darker color shades like black, grey, and blues will go top on your list with a bright neon color pairing option.
• Have you heard about color blocking? It will go well and makes wearing more than one neon color feasible.
• Neon hues are excessively splendid. You either nail wearing them or fall flat on them. Remember that life isn’t a runway, so pick your dress cautiously.
• Neon over neon is likewise great to go, particularly when you have a great design sense. It might be you are very little into style. At that point, look for guidance or counsel some online websites on the most proficient method to combine neon things with neon shading outfits.
• Mix and Match: This methodology works when you can’t choose how to combine your outfits.
• Wearing it with impartial or white hues is profoundly exhorted. Khakis, beige, and white shading are sorts of a deliverer, and everything runs well with these hues.
Where to slay neon shade?
One of the best places to rock in neon is the beach. Beach is the place where you can try all shades and don’t need to limit yourself. Sunny beaches are made for neon or vice versa.
Apart from the beach, it can be good for the theme party to have a particular dress code. And never make a mistake of wearing neon colors at the office or in an interview.
Formal events are meant for formal dress, while you can wear neon for informal occasions like family gatherings; get together with friends, and many more.
How to wear neon colors for men?
If you are still not clear how to carry neon color then, here you go:
- Neutral or black shades can go well with neon colors and balance your bright hues.
- Putting lots of accessories is one of the worst options. Carry a simple watch to finish the look.
- Prefer neon for upper parts as the bottom half or pants or denim can be a little confused.
So, men, now you have enough information, or we can say fashion partner with you to style neon colors. Make neon shades your style statement but do not transform completely. Adapt one by one shade of neon in your life so that people surrounding you cannot pinch for sudden neon transformation.
We hope this neon clothes styling guide for men helped you in rocking neon this season.